(per event(s) of your choosing)
Friend Level $50+
- Donate a prize to be part of our giveaways at class. One prize of $50 value or greater or Two prizes of $25 ea. or greater.
- Verbal acknowledgement and thank-you announced at event
- Photo of prize and acknowledged as “Friend of Event” on Facebook Event Page.
Supporter Level $150+ ($100 donation, plus $50+ in prize value -or- $150 donation, no prize)
- All perks from Friend Level
- Have booth at event (*some restrictions dependent on exact venue)
- Have a mention in a Facebook Event page post.
Supporter PLUS Level $200+ ($150 donation, plus $50+ in prize value -or- $200 donation, no prize)
- All perks from Friend Level
- Be named as an official “Event Sponsor” in event write-up on both ticket platforms (Facebook Event and Eventbrite). This includes: Business name, official tag line and website.
- Have a “spotlight & thank you” post on the Facebook Event page leading up to event.
Supporter GOLD Level $325+ ($275 donation, plus $50+ in prize value -or- $325 donation, no prize)
- Combines Supporter and Supporter Plus Level packages
Ambassador Level $500+ ($450 donations, plus $50+ in prize value -or- $500 donation, no prize)
- All perks from Friend & Supporter Levels
- 2 “Spotlight” social media Stories on our Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- Event photo-ops to be included in 2 featured social media posts on our Facebook and/or Instagram account: We will create photo opportunities with your brand by a photographer during the event. Some of the possible pictures your branding could be posed with: Susie (founder & influencer), goats/pups, the talent/instructor, volunteers, participants, venue and/or our branding. These will be available to you to use for your own marketing/content.
- Signage at event. (Positioned to be in background and captured in the many pics that happen during the event)
- 4 tickets to your sponsored event. Your pick, can be used by you or given to anyone of your choosing. (*Excludes ‘Be Crafty!’ events. *Dependent on availability at time of partnership. *Not transferrable to another date.)
— Our social media accounts, that may be included in your sponsorship level, are: ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’, ‘Happy Goat Yoga DFW’ and ‘It’s For Charity!’. We will decide which account and platform to post with based on your target demographic. —
Terms And Conditions
If selected as a sponsor, I agree to release and indemnify It’s For Charity! LLC and all partners, employees, and volunteers from any responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage in connection with the event(s). I confirm that I have read and understand all the rules and regulations set forth below and I will comply with all rules and regulations.
Rules and Regulations:
It’s For Charity! LLC reserves the right to deny any sponsors’ space, in which it is decided by the coordinators, does not fit the character or quality of the event.
All sponsors must abide by the rules and regulations of the venue, city, county or any other appropriate authority.
Sponsors may not share their table or space with another person or organization without prior consent from It’s For Charity! LLC.
Sponsors should limit their display to one table. Any extra table/space requests cannot be guaranteed.
Sponsor’s display must be open, and properly staffed, for the duration of the event.
Sponsors will be required to clean up their display area at the end of the event.
All fees are non-refundable.
All payments must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before the start of the event.