It’s For Charity! Events make for memorable celebrations, ‘out-of-the-box’ work get togethers and the best group bonding activity ever! Our events include happy-vibe activities like:
and many more…
We offer Private and Semi-Private options in order to best meet your needs and budget.
Private Events & Parties
These two-hour private events are a great way to celebrate birthdays and milestones or just make a memory with friends. They are also a fun team building activity to improve morale or have a memorable office party.
For a private event, we will come to your location. If you do not have one available that can accommodate this event, we can assist with securing one of the many DFW locations we have partnered with. Depending on your requests, we will let you know the best options for your event. Please note, some locations may have additional fees for private events that can increase your cost.
3 Easy Payment Options:
- Organizer covers cost of event in full. This ensures that your guests don’t have to worry about anything, except having fun!
- Private, ticketed event. Guests are responsible to purchase their own ticket. Price is set based on expected headcount. (Note: If minimum is not reached, organizer is responsible for remaining balance due before our arrival.)
- Discounted tickets. Organizer can cover part of the cost, which will discount the cost of the ticket for their guest. (Note: If minimum is not reached, organizer is responsible for remaining balance due before our arrival.)
Deposits: A deposit of half of the amount due to reserve the date. Balance is due one week before event. Any amount paid towards a private event is non-refundable.
Semi-private and Large Group Events & Parties
A more budget friendly option. 10 guests minimum.
Organizer can choose from one of our already scheduled dates and locations.
In addition to the two-hour event, includes:
- A reserved area to ensure all your guests enjoy the fun together.
- If this is a birthday or big life moment celebration, guest of honor receives extra attention during class, and spotlighted attention after class.
- If this is a work get together, opportunity to hang-up reasonable size sign/banner near reserved area.
- Everything offered with the class date you choose. Varies, but could be: beverages, snacks, prizes/giveaways, goodie bags, etc.
Cost: Each ticket receives $5 discount on the set price of the date chosen. If tickets are all paid together, fees charged by the online ticket platform will be waived.
3 Easy Payment Options:
- Organizer covers amount in full.
- Ticketed event. Guests are responsible to purchase their own ticket. A set number can be reserved for a period of time to give all guests plenty of time to purchase ticket before event is sold-out.
- Discounted tickets. Organizer can cover part of the cost, which will discount the cost of the ticket for their guests.
Tickets are non-refundable. If notice of 7 days or more is given, ticket(s) may be transferred to another available date.
Did you know these events serve as a fundraiser for local non-profits? This means that your donation (event cost) may be considered a charitable donation and may be tax-deductible for you (check with your tax professional for more details). We appreciate your support!